The solution to stop autoclaving or chemically treat your liquid effluent!
With a treatment capacity of 100 liters per day, the SINK decontamination system has been designed to secure and facilitate your laboratory operations. It integrates a sink equipped with a self-closing tap allowing to have in your confined room a safe water point (effluent discharge, rinsing…).
This compact unit, easy to integrate near your bench or workstation, meets the strictest decontamination standards, allowing your staff to work safely.
- Heat treatment with F0 from 25 to 50 depending on the required safety levels
- Standard set 135°C – 2 minutes
- Adjustable settings from 121°C to 135°C with a holding time of 2 to 10 minutes
- Patented all-electric plug-and-play unit (230V – 50-60 Hz – 1,1 kW – 5A)
- Reduced dimensions: W: 600 mm – L: 700 mm (connections included) – H: 1,300 mm
- Fully automatic operation; control and recording of all cycles by the PLC
- VARICOR® sink with a tap equipped with a motion sensor
- 25-liter effluent storage tank
- Automatic start of treatment cycles according to the level of effluent
- Effluent decontamination with patented electric heating technology
- Gravity drainage
- Cooling outside the treatment tank
- Monitoring desk for monitoring and automatic recording of cycles
- Connection to the Customer’s BMS
- Module for BSL3 compliance
- Pedal for tap triggering
- Replacement of the tap by a shower
- Eye washer
- Heater for cold water and mixer tap
- Access control and remote machine control
To retrieve our leaflet, please click here