Pre-project Engineer (M/F)
Available as soon as possilbe
You will work in close collaboration with our 6 salespeople, on technical pre-studies and will participate in the process of evaluating the costs of the proposed solutions, developing the corresponding plans, producing offers and sourcing suppliers.You will also be able to provide technical support during customer meetings.Finally, you will be involved in certain R&D files relating to new processes.
- Higher education (or at least Bachelor’s degree) in energy engineering and/or process engineering and/or mechanical engineering.
- Qualities required for the position: team spirit, adaptability, autonomy, technical curiosity, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Appetite for communication and exchanges.
- Fluency in fluent English is essential.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical field or the costing of process equipment: a real plus.
Founded in 1953, ACTINI, a French industrial group, designs, builds and markets pasteurization, sterilization and decontamination equipment mainly intended for the treatment of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
The ACTINI group, which has around 130 people (including 90 on the Evian site), has chosen to structure its development towards niche markets where the technology it develops represents a real competitive advantage.
Without geographical limits, ACTINI today generates more than 80% of its turnover from exports on all continents and has structured itself internationally in order to develop the most promising markets: subsidiaries in the United States , in China and Canada.
If your goal is to invest in technical projects in an international environment and to leverage your talent in a society that is constantly evolving, don’t hesitate!
- A company restaurant is at your disposal.
- You benefit from the services and activities of the CSE.
- A very good level of mutual insurance is 80% covered by the company.
- Your remuneration is supplemented by a participation in the company’s results.
- In the event of travel, your expense reports will be reimbursed at actual costs and a fixed daily travel bonus will be added to your salary.
- 37-hour package, daytime work, Monday to Friday with teleworking possible, 1 day per week after 6 months of seniority.
- The company contributes to the 1% housing rate, which offers you assistance with the purchase or rental of accommodation.
- A housing solution can be offered with the Foyer pour Jeunes Travailleurs Éthic Etapes in Evian.