Stop autoclaving liquids, using bleach or paying for off-site treatment!
With a treatment capacity of 100 liters per day, the KUBE decontamination system has been designed to secure and facilitate your laboratory operations. Very compact, it fits easily under a bench to be connected to an existing sink, a PSM or an effluent inlet (safety shower, laboratory network…).
This easy-to-connect unit meets the most stringent decontamination standards, allowing your staff to work safely.
- Heat treatment with F0 from 25 to 50 depending on the required safety levels
- Standard set 135°C – 2 minutes
- Adjustable settings from 121°C to 135°C with a holding time of 2 to 10 minutes
- Patented all-electric plug-and-play unit (230V – 50-60 Hz – 1.1 kW – 5A)
- Reduced dimensions:
- Standard: W: 600 mm – L: 700 mm (connections included) – H: 820 mm
- With Containment option: W: 640 mm – L: 810 mm (connections included) – H: 1,220 mm
- Fully automatic operation; control and recording of all cycles by the PLC
- 25-liter effluent storage tank
- Automatic start of treatment cycles according to the level of effluent
- Effluent decontamination with patented electric heating technology
- Gravity drainage
- Cooling outside the treatment tank
- Monitoring desk for monitoring and automatic recording of cycles
- Connection to the Customer’s BMS
- Module for BSL3 compliance
- Vent filter for integration of the KUBE outside a confined area
- Valve for effluent inlet
- Access control and remote machine control
- Pumping system
To retrieve our leaflet, please click here