La Rochelle, FRANCE (The International Food & Innovation Gathering)
Chartres, France – Booth #B52 (Show for services, equipment and processes for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, for perfumery and for fine chemicals)
ULTIMATE 1000 newly started at a customer site!
Paris, FRANCE – Booth #D06 (A reference event for the control of contamination and cleanrooms)
Its expertise in the supply of highly pathogenic effluent decontamination systems (BSL3-4) and the compactness of the facilities, allow ACTINI to offer you various solutions that can be integrated into mobile laboratories.
Advantages of our solutions:
– ACTINI’s expertise and experience in the decontamination of highly pathogenic effluents (BSL3-4) to have a secure environment
– Compactness to integrate easily into very tight spaces such as containers.
– Short lead times to allow you to quickly deploy a laboratory
– Electrical operation in contexts where steam production can be difficult
– Adapted solutions (with or without water point, with storage tank, connectable to safety showers, …) for capacities from 30 to 5,000 liters / day as standard.
– Modular and flexible configurations
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about ACTINI “Mobile Laboratory” solutions.
ACTINI remains mobilized in the current context. Our production activity is maintained on all our sites. Do not hesitate to contact our sales, project management, accounting, purchasing, sales administration, logistics and customer service teams if you have any questions about your current or future projects.