ACTINI has designed a continuous thermal effluent decontamination system that is fully standardized for bio-industries and laboratories that do not have specific pre-requisites in their URS.
The ULTIMATE system is an ultra-compact model combining all the essential functions required to ensure decontamination with the advantages of a standard design in terms of price, time and ease of integration.
Our modular range of ULTIMATE decontamination systems allows the decontamination of 1,000 to 6,000 liters per hour, i.e. a daily capacity of 5,000 to 96,000 liters of effluent per day.
- Heat treatment with F0 > 25 depending on the required safety levels
- Standard set 135 ° C – 1 minute
- Tubular design allowing continuous treatment of large volumes
- All welded heat exchangers to avoid any risk of leakage and cross-contamination
- Steam heating
- Energy recovery section (savings of 80% of thermal energy used)
- Ultra-compact design
- Compliance with European or American standards
- Starting tank and CIP (Cleaning in Place) preparation
- CIP tanks for storage of CIP solutions (Cleaning in Place)
- Pumping system secured by a filter
- Treatment section with energy recovery system
- Fully instrumented system (temperature sensor, flowmeter, pressure and level transmitters, valves) for fully automatic operation of the unit
To retrieve our leaflet, please click here