ACTINI has designed a containerised ready-to-use lab solution integrating a collecting tank, a full effluent decontamination unit and a CIP system. This all-in-one equipment fits in a shipping container, thus offering many advantages such as easy transport, easy operation (all-mounted model requiring only utility connections), fast-track commissioning (ready for operation), easy maintenance, full containment and safety of your personnel and environment.
- You have not finished your building and want to produce without delay? Possibility of integrating the decontamination unit in the building once finished with collect of the container by ACTINI.
- You do not have sufficient space in your existing room?
- You would like to have a back-up unit so as not to have a break in production in the event of a failure of your existing installation?
All equipment complies with the WHO Standard for the design of BSL3 Labels, Third Edition and ISO 14644-1 / 4
- 40-foot high-cube shipping container with a footprint of 30 sqm. Possibility to supply the container on a trailer of 20 or 40 feet
- Outside access door of the laboratory sized to allow entering large equipment before commissioning (freezers -80°C, PSM…) and emergency exit in case of problems
- Laboratory bulkheads and waterproof ceilings in clean-room type double skin panels, antimicrobial electrical installations, glued, welded, waterproof and non-porous PVC flooring, perfect seal of ventilation and recovery and by-pass ventilation networks (duct decontamination) made of PVC to guarantee a perfect seal
- Possibility to use hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and/or peracetic acid (C2H4O3) for decontamination.
- Maintenance system with mobile videoconferencing kits and possibility of providing connected glasses to answer critical questions remotely
- Centralized Technical Management system (CTM) of the entire installation able to be controlled and parameterized remotely over the Internet
- Emergency stop/open buttons (electricity, air conditioning, opening doors)
All-in-one lab container composed of:
- BSL-3 type laboratory decontamination equipment including collecting tank, decontamination unit and CIP
- Safety shower (cold water)
- Technical room with HVAC system for classification of ISO-8 type laboratories, complete central air treatment, compound air extraction system
- Access door outside the airlock #1 with an access control with display of the first airlock pressure and fitted with a videophone.
- Access door of the laboratory without any handle outside to avoid any risk of intrusion.
- Bi-flush mounted steel/rock wool swing doors with interlock system flush: opening by badge & motion detection.
- Display of the pressures and possibility to make appear messages (alarms, defects…)