Fruit purees are intermediate food products intended for Professionals. They are divided into four broad categories:
- Continental fruits: apple, pear, peach …
- Berries: strawberry, raspberry, cassis …
- Tropical fruits: mango, pineapple, passion fruit, guava …
- Citrus fruits: lemon, grapefruit, orange
Fruit purees are supplied in stainless steel containers of 1,000 liters or large bags from 200 to 1,000 liters for Industrialists (ice-cream makers, confectioners); in bricks, bags and trays from 1 to 10 liters for Craftsmen and food-service market.
To face this growing demand and meet the needs of Producers and Processors, ACTINI has invested in Research and Development to improve both process and aseptic filling in order to obtain a high quality product with a long shelf (over 9 months).
ACTINI, leader in the sterilization of fruit purees
With its aseptic sterilization line for fruit purees and the gains in terms of heat treatment, traceability and sanitation, ACTINI has become the market leader in France.
Our lines are designed to process any type of fruit on steel platforms which are preassembled before shipment, for capacities ranging from 500 to 3,000 kg per hour.
They include all the necessary equipment, from upstream to downstream, to obtain a high quality final product wtih long shelf life that keeps its taste:
- Pre-sterilization of equipment
- Aseptic Actijoule® Flash pasteurization in containers and Bag-in-Box
- Automation and supervision of the whole line including the packaging step
- Cleaning in Place (CIP)
More information about our system Actijoule