Chartres, France – Booth #C49 (Show dedicated to services, equipment and processes for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries)
Adelaide, Australia – Booth #20 (Conference of the Association of Biosafety for Australia and New Zealand)
La Rochelle, FRANCE – Booth #C58 (The International Food & Innovation Gathering)
Bone marrow donation is an important commitment to help save a life. More information: https://bethematch.org/support-the-cause/donate-bone-marrow/donation-process/donating-bone-marrow/
Last remote Factory Acceptance Tests with smart glasses before the delivery of our 2 sets of ULTIMATE 1000 effluent decontamination system to Asia.
Chartres, France – Booth #B52 (Show for services, equipment and processes for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, for perfumery and for fine chemicals)
ULTIMATE 1000 newly started at a customer site!
Paris, FRANCE – Booth #C16 (A reference event for the control of contamination and cleanrooms)
Its expertise in the supply of highly pathogenic effluent decontamination systems (BSL3-4) and the compactness of the facilities, allow ACTINI to offer you various solutions that can be integrated into mobile laboratories.
Advantages of our solutions:
– ACTINI’s expertise and experience in the decontamination of highly pathogenic effluents (BSL3-4) to have a secure environment
– Compactness to integrate easily into very tight spaces such as containers.
– Short lead times to allow you to quickly deploy a laboratory
– Electrical operation in contexts where steam production can be difficult
– Adapted solutions (with or without water point, with storage tank, connectable to safety showers, …) for capacities from 30 to 5,000 liters / day as standard.
– Modular and flexible configurations
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about ACTINI “Mobile Laboratory” solutions.
ACTINI remains mobilized in the current context. Our production activity is maintained on all our sites. Do not hesitate to contact our sales, project management, accounting, purchasing, sales administration, logistics and customer service teams if you have any questions about your current or future projects.
Zurich, SWITZERLAND (National and international platform for the exchange of biosafety-relevant topics for people working with microorganisms)
Virtual (Canada’s annual event for biosafety professionals and personnel involved in biosafety and/or biocontainment facilities)